Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£45,500 + OT + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Based in West Yorkshire commutable from the Bradford, Keighley, Skipton area.
Shifts: 3-week rotating pattern, 2 weeks of days, 1 week of lates
2 out of the 3 weeks are Monday to Thursday only so 2 long weekends out of 3
Having successfully placed an electrical maintenance engineer within the business ATA recruitment are looking for a 2nd engineer to join the team.
We are working with a well established manufacturing giant in the medical/pharmaceutical industry. It is rare that positions come up within this organisation so this is not an opportunity to be missed.
The site is highly automated and full of bespoke machinery that is interesting and challenging for an electrical maintenance engineer to work on.
- The role is extremely varied and encompasses planned maintenance, machine breakdowns, calibration of specialist machinery, machine change overs and project work
- The planned and reactive work covers electrical, mechanical and control systems maintenance
- Electrically you be working on complex electrical systems, drives, motors, relays, invertors, PLC’s, and HMI’s
- Mechanically you will be expected to support the mechanical maintenance engineers on conveyors, cylinders, rollers, chains, and bearings
- There is a culture of continuous improvements across the plant, looking at the root cause of machine failures and improving the performance of assets.
The ideal electrical maintenance engineer will be:
- Apprentice trained to NVQ 3 as a minimum
- From an automated manufacturing background with solid PLC experience
- A real team player with a hunger to develop technically and learn new skills
Fantastic Salary of £45,500 + OT paid at 1.5 and x2
Earning potential of well over £50K per annum with OT
33 days holiday
Generous pension scheme
Free onsite Gym
Excellent training and development programme
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation