Electrical (Multi-skilled) Maintenance Engineer
Location: Huddersfield Bradford Wakefield Leeds
Rate: £30.00p/h (Limited - Outside IR35)
FMCG / Process Manufacturing / Food / Industrial
I am currently recruiting for a number of roles across the West Yorkshire area, where our clients are looking for experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineers. These will be 3–6-month contracts, with the likelihood of extensions, offering modern, state of the art working environments.
The role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer will involve the following:
- Reactive breakdowns & PPM work
- Fault find and repair on conveyors, palletisers, gearboxes, CNC machinery etc.
- Electrically – wiring, 3 phase power, transformers, relays, sensors etc.
- Able to read complex drawings & schematics
- Trouble shoot, find a solution, choose kit, set it up/install, set parameters, and make improvements
As Maintenance Engineer you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Electrical engineering Time served apprentice trained or NVQ L3 required
- Multi skilled electrical / mechanical (preferred)
- Industrial FMCG environment – reactive / work under pressure
- Pro-active, driven, ability to work independently
- Attention to detail, suggest improvements
- Industrial/FMCG production industry experience
The benefits of working for this company will include:
- Potential for extension
- Outside IR35 Ltd co. suitable
- Needs own tools / multi-meters etc
- Small team, independent role, work autonomously, responsible person
I am looking to speak to talented Electrical maintenance engineers and who are looking for a rewarding and challenging contract position. For more information, please contact Dom Firth (07964161435) , recruitment specialist at ATA Recruitment.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation