Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£44,000 - £46,000 + Pension + OT
12 hour Days & Nights
Based in Goole
Part of a global manufacturing group, this part of the business specialise in the manufacture of speciality chemicals used for many different applications. The site in Goole had has significant investment in new plant and machinery of late including plant upgrades and automation.
Working in a small but highly experienced team of multi-skilled engineers the electrical maintenance engineer will be responsible for:
- Planned and reactive maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems across a highly automated manufacturing plant.
- Working on 3 phase systems, motors, drives, instrumentation, inverters, and PLC’s.
- Mechanically you will be working on pumps, pipework, valves, conveyors, and packaging machinery
- There will be a significant amount of project work, day to day including machine installations, modification, and CI activities to improve efficiencies and reduce machine down time
- This role is not 100% on the tools and you will be spending parts of the day ensuring that production operations are running smoothly.
The ideal electrical maintenance engineer will be apprentice trained to NVQ 3 as a minimum
You must have experience working in an automated manufacturing environment
You must be flexible to work shifts
- You will be joining a settled team who are very supportive
- The company is large and secure – plenty of training and development opportunities
- Great salary with 90 days holiday built into the shift rota (that doesn’t include your days of between shifts)
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation