Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Wellingborough
£34 p/h (LTD/Umb) The role is outside IR35
Contract 2 Months with potential extension
Shift Pattern – 40 Hours Shift Pattern - 6am - 2.30pm one week and next week 1.30pm to 10pm
My client deals with the recyling of wood and plastic products and are they are currently on the lookout for an experienced Electrical Maintenance engineer. They require someone who is proactive someone who is willing to the extra mile. There are looking for a contractor whom they can work with for a long time with.
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
- 90 percent will be reactive maintenance and 10percent will be you getting involved in some projects and helping to establish a PPM schedule.
- Fault finding (Major Part of role)
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Be proactive.
- Must be able to read drawings.
- Ability to fault find and repair on electrical systems.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation