Electrical Maintenance engineer
Role Electrical Maintenance engineer:
- £45,000 salary + OT + pension
- Location: Wigan
- Shifts: 3 shift pattern
- Monday-Friday (6-hour shifts Friday)
- 38-hour weeks
- Training provided.
- 26 Holiday days
ATA are working with a company who are leading in their trade, working with retailers known nationwide selling their goods. Our client is always looking to grow and expand in all departments and invest a lot of time in their employees and value them very much.
Our client is looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance to the highest possible standard also stripping down components on unplanned breakdowns and repair.
- Carry out preplanned and reactive maintenance.
- Check inputs and outputs on PLC.
- Working on contactors, relays, 3 phase systems and servo drives.
Requirements of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Apprentice trained.
- Strong electrical bias
- Experience in the industrial sector
Benefits for the Electrical maintenance role
- Training provided our client values their employees and is more than happy to put their engineers through fully funded courses if it fits the business’s needs.
- Pension scheme
- OT paid at x1.5 Saturday and x2 on Sundays.
- £44,500 salary and 38 hour weeks
If you’re an electrical maintenance engineer looking for the opportunity to join a great working environment for a company who invest time and money into their employees, then now is your chance. then we want to hear from you interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Taylor.Hardwick@ata-recruitment.co.uk
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation