Job Title – ElectricalMaintenance Engineer (Days)
Location – South Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Pontefract, Castleford, Barnsley, and Rotherham.)
Salary - £35-36k plus overtime and generous benefits
Shifts – Panamas
If you are an experienced Electrical Bias Maintenance engineer, then hit apply now! Interviews are taking place this week
This company has gone through some massive expansion over the last 3 years and now looking for an Electrical Maintenance engineer. They are continuing to win orders which means they need to ensure that their manufacturing facility is operating at 100% capacity. Reducing downtime and maintaining a high level of performance is key to delivering high quality produce on time to their clients. If you are a Maintenance Engineer with some good electrical skills, please apply for this role immediately.
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer your role will consist of:
- You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
- The role will involve reactive and PPM maintenance.
- You will need to repair machines including vibrator conveyors, fryers, peelers, choppers, flavouring machines, check-weighers, packaging machines.
- The role will involve more mechanical with elements of electrical
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will need:
- Experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer
- Any industry considered, food desirable
- Ability to fault find and repair on electrical systems and PLC’s
- Electrical qualification (NVQ Level 3, City and Guilds)
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive Salary.
- Immediate start.
- Working for a growing business.
- Opportunity for training.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 0113 2437378. I look forward to hearing from you!
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.