Job Role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£46k + Regular overtime (1.5x, 2x) + External Training Opportunities + part of a Global group with Extensive training + 2 weeks Christmas shutdown + 25/8 holidays + Private Health care
Hours – Double Days
Location – Leeds
ATA Recruitment are proud to be representing this leading global manufacturer in their search for an electrical maintenance engineer to work at their facility based in the heart of Leeds, West Yorkshire. They are undergoing a £5m project of heavily investing in brand new machinery and site upgrades.
The business offers excellent training and development, specifically around, external training to upskill on existing engineering skillsets as they want their engineers perform to their best ability and grow within the team with huge progression opportunities including, team leader & project engineering.
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be looking at the higher end complex controls issues and working alongside the projects team.
- Conducting planned and reactive maintenance on a both new and old machinery over 20 lines
- Replace an obsolete drive with a new more modern unit make the wiring modifications if needed.
- Fault finding on both mechanical and electrical components.
- Getting involved with potential project work.
To be a successful electrical maintenance engineer, our client requires:
- An NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment, ideally heavy industry.
- Experience on inverter drives and PLC’s.
You will receive the following benefits as an electrical maintenance engineer:
- An attractive salary of upto £46k
- No weekend work!
- Plenty of overtime available at 1.5x and 2x – perfect for engineers looking to boost your earning potential!
- Private healthcare
- 2 weeks Christmas shutdown
- Potential routes to go into continuous improvement or project work!
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation