Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
£40000-£42000 + Pension + OT
Commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Worksop
4 on 4 off days and nights
- Are you an experienced electrical maintenance engineer from an automated manufacturing background?
- Do you want to work for a secure manufacturing business that will invest in your development?
Then apply now.
I am working with a large, multi-site manufacturer that produces building products. This is a heavy engineering environment, highly automated and full of complex machinery and equipment. They have a full order book and their engineering team is stretched to keep up with demand hence the need for an additional electrical maintenance engineer.
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production machinery to a high standard. This includes large conveyors, ovens, pick and place robots,
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical problems to solve
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity for paid OT to increase your earnings.
- Work in a large, settled team of engineers
- Training and development opportunities
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.