Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Based in Leeds
£31,000-£32,000 + OT
A well-established manufacturing business with a number of plants across the UK. The site in West Yorkshire produce high quality manufactured products sold into DIY outlets across the UK and abroad.
The company is producing new product lines all the time which in turn require different manufacturing processes and machinery, so the role of an electrical maintenance engineer never gets boring.
- Working a mix of early and afternoon shifts, the electrical maintenance engineer will spend their time responding to emergency breakdowns, that could be electrical, automation or mechanical, as well as conducting routine planned maintenance of the machinery to help prevent breakdowns.
- You will get involved in project work which could be geared towards improving machine availability, reducing downtime or saving costs. There can also be new machine installations, modifications.
- There is a big drive towards understanding why machines breakdown, doing route cause analysis on faults and putting plans in place to stop repetitive faults occurring
- You will be working on a variety of machinery from CNC based processing machinery, palletisers, packaging machinery, all of which is PLC controlled
- If you have service a recognised electrical apprenticeship and have experience of maintaining equipment in an automated factory environment, then please get in touch.
- You must have a level of multi-skilling
- Flexibly to work the shift pattern
- I think the training and development ethos of the company is a massive sell here. The company will put you through courses to improve your theoretical knowledge and follow it up with practical hands on training with the supervisors
- You will get to work on interesting and complex machinery
- It is a settled, friendly team and a nice environment to work in
- This business tends to promote from within, with many supervisors and managers starting on the tools here.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.