Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Double days – 6-2 / 2-10
I am working with a plastic injection moulding business who are looking to add an additional team member due to growth on site. The business is going from strength to strength with a wealth of new projects happening currently. This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking a role within a business who will send you away on bespoke courses and make you feel like a name and not a number. It is a family like team who support each other so that every job can get done swiftly and they each work to their strengths.
- Work reactively across the site on breakdowns to keep down low and production running.
- To work with others on a PPM schedules. These are weekly, monthly and yearly and you will be expected to work with a paper system.
- To be a part of projects and suggest continuous improvement ideas.
- Promote safe working practise and adhere to all health and safety
- To fault find on Siemens, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi PLC’s
- Must hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- It would be advantageous to hold 17th or 18th edition.
- To be experienced working within injection moulding and on robotics.
- To have Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic fault finding and repair ability.
If you require more information please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.