Role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer (regular days)
Location - Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hours – Regular days Monday-Friday
Salary - £33,000 - £37,000 plus matched pension and overtime (1.5, 2.0)
My client is a market leader in their industry and have been established for over 50 years, they manufacture packaging materials for several leading retailers, including John Lewis. They are growing from strength to strength and are now looking for an additional experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to keep up with the increased demands for their product.
The Role and requirements of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Attending machine breakdowns and solve/ diagnose any electrical or mechanical failures.
- Able to carry out repairs and upgrades throughout the factory.
Competent with carrying out repair work on conveyor systems, PLCs, Soft Start Invertors, Mixers, Electrical Cabinets, Proxy Sensors, Cranes, Motors, Pendants, Bed Cleaners, Hydraulics and Valves.
- Keep downtime to a minimum and carry outs MBRs (Machinery breakdown reports) when required to do so.
- To update spares list, monitor stock levels and carry out all systems checks as required.
- Able to comply with all Health and Safety.
Qualifications and Experience of an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served qualification in an Electrical Engineering discipline e.g. Apprenticeship,
- ONC/HNC/HND/Degree, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
17th Edition IEEE Regulations (ideal)
- Knowledge with Siemens PLCs (preferred)
- IOSH Managing Safety standards (Ideal)
- Stepped up to leadership/supervisory role
- Post apprentiice and work experience in fmcg for 5 years and more
If you are an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer and looking for a new challenge then apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07583 174632