Electrical Maintenance Engineer
3 Shifts Monday to Friday
Based in Chesterfield
£33K-£37K + Pension + OT + Bonus
We are currently working with a well established multi-site manufacturing business that specialises in the building products sector. This site has seen a huge investment in new machinery over the last few years and has an excellent reputation for looking after its employees which is clear to see in its excellent staff retention figures. This means they don’t recruit very often, and this opportunity is quite rare.
They are now looking to adda new electrical maintenance engineer into their experienced team.
- Working a 3 shift pattern of earlies, lates and nights, your main responsibility is to keep the production plant and lines running by performing planned maintenance activities and responding to emergency breakdowns.
- There are quite a lot of machinery breakdowns on shift so this role would suit someone an electrical maintenance engineer who really enjoys fault finding and problem solving
- The plant is highly automated so you will be using PLC’s to fault find. Electrically you will also be working on invertors, AC/DC drives, Motors, relays and sensors
- There is a mix of new and old machinery to work on and you won’t find this type of technology anywhere else.
- You will be an apprentice trained electrical maintenance engineer with an NVQ level 3 as a minimum
- Excellent fault-finding skills
- Experience within an automated manufacturing environment
- Very secure business where people like to stay long term
- Lots of investment in new equipment and machinery
- Opportunity to learn new skills and develop technically
- Well established and friendly maintenance team that work well together
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.