Electrical Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off – Days and Nights
Based in Doncaster
£38K-£40K + OT
A well-established manufacturing company are going through a sustained period of grow and are investing heavily in the site. This business manufacture bespoke components and assemblies for the building products industry. They supply into the major retailers and have a large share of the market.
The site is large and has an impressive amount of bespoke machinery that you will get full product training on.
Working in a large maintenance team full of multi-disciplined engineers your role is varied and challenging:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance on all plant and machinery
- Scheduled maintenance and reactive breakdowns
- Route cause analysis of repetitive faults aimed at making the machinery more reliable
- PLC fault finding
- Fault finding on 3 motors, AC/DC drives, invertors, relays and sensors
- Mechanical work involves changing bearings, stripping down motors, fault fining on pneumatics and hydraulics
- You will be an apprentice trained electrical maintenance engineer with an NVQ level 3 as a minimum
- Excellent fault-finding skills plus soli mechanical experience
- Experience within an automated manufacturing environment
- Flexible to work shifts
- Very secure business where people like to stay long term
- Lots of investment in new equipment and machinery
- Opportunity to learn new skills and develop technically
- Well established and friendly maintenance team that work well together
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.