Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30K-£32K + Pension + First class training package + Pension
Based in Leeds
- Are you an electrical engineer or avionics engineer from the forces?
- Struggling to get your first maintenance role in civvy street?
Then I want to hear from you.
I am working with a well-established, multisite manufacturing business that are keen to speak to recent forces leavers to join their maintenance department.
- The role will involve planned and reactive maintenance of automated production machinery.
- The environment is fast paced, and no 2 days will be the same.
- You can expect a structured support and development package that will allow you to learn the machinery and improve your fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- This is a close-knit team that will support you during the day to day and allow you to become comfortable in the role before you become an expert on this complex machinery.
If you are looking to join a company that will invest in your development and to work in an environment that is challenging and enjoyable, with a good bunch of lads around you, then apply now.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Andy Bairstow on 0113 2453540, email email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
*** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered or this role.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.