Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Regular Days)
Based in West Yorkshire
£32,000-£35,000 + Pension + OT
Interviews are scheduled for the week commencing 30th November so apply now to be considered.
A well established and growing company that manufacture packaging materials for a number of recession proof industries. This business is going through a sustained period of growth and they are looking for an additional electrical maintenance engineer to keep up with increased demand for their products.
Working regular days Monday to Friday the electrical maintenance engineer will:
- Provide emergency breakdown support to all plant, production machinery and site services - this will include working on AC/DC drives, 3 phase motors, Invertors, PLC controlled machinery.
- Although the role is electrically focused you will also be working on mechanical equipment including pneumatics, hydraulics, gearboxes, motors.
- You will conduct planned maintenance to reduce breakdowns and get involved in project work geared towards reducing machine down tie and improving the reliability of assets.
- You will have served a recognised electrical apprenticeship
- You must have experience of maintaining machinery in a fast paced, automated manufacturing environment.
- Experience of PLC’s
- Flexible to work call outs
- Regular days shift pattern
- Paid OT to increase your earning potential
- Job Security of working in this essential industry
- Excellent prospects for career progression
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.