Job Role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£39k + Overtime (1.5x, 2x) OTE £43k
Holidays - 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
Shifts – Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm
Location – Leeds
Benefits – Welding & Fabrication Training + Job Security + 8% employer pension + Life Assurance
ATA Recruitment are working on behalf of a client who manufactures and supply goods for the public sector within the build industry and are seeking an Electrical Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer based out of their site in Leeds, West Yorkshire. My client are a long established, specialist manufacturer who have a reputation for employee development and an enviable long service record. The organisation is in a strong financial position and has seen organic growth continuously year on year. Joining a large team you will be working regular days and focus on PPM to ensure service levels are met by the production team.
As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting planned and reactive maintenance on a specialist high precision manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Fault finding on both mechanical and electrical components
- Getting involved with potential project work
To be a successful electrical maintenance engineer, our client requires:
- An NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong electrical fault find experience
You will receive the following benefits as an electrical maintenance engineer:
- Regular days, Monday to Friday that includes flexible working hours.
- Plenty of overtime available at 1.5x and 2x – perfect for engineers looking to boost their earning potential!
- Entitlement to an 8% company pension scheme!
- Life Assurance
- On site canteen
- Potential routes to go into supervisory
If you are an experienced electrically biased maintenance engineer, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation