Electrical / Electronic Design Manager
Did you want to get into engineering to work on constantly evolving and interesting projects, but you’re stuck grinding out the same old thing in an environment that doesn’t want to change?
Then I have a brand-new role for a business that functions on innovation!!
You will become part of a renowned brand team giving you the opportunity to grow in conjunction with this ambitious and forward-thinking business.
• This is a massively forward-thinking company that solves problems that no one else can, so it’s an incredibly exciting and challenging environment for you to progress your career.
• You’ll get exposure to some of the most recognised names in the world and work alongside them to provide a world-class engineering service – would that make you get out of bed in the morning??
What you need:
The main requirements for the role are that you have a track record of managing engineers in a very technical environment to produce bespoke, fit for purpose designs to schedule.
- Electrical / Software Engineering background (PLC / automation)
- Track record of working with complex full system design
- Excellent organisational skills with experience of leading a team of engineers
- Lead the team on initial solution to client spec
- Main client interface
- Develop a suitable bespoke design with the team
- Interface with projects team to ensure workflow meets calendar goals
- People management: support, appraisals, development, mentoring
£65 – 70k
Excellent pension, healthcare scheme
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then I need to speak to you on 0113 2437372 – ask for Matt Townend.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation