Role – Engineering Manager
Salary - £55,000-£60,000
Location – Hatfield
Shift Pattern – Days
Pension – 6% Contribution (12% total)
I have an opportunity for a Engineer Manager to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £600million globally. The company deliver an excellent customer orders with thousands of orders per week. This is done through state of the art machines .
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Running of computerised Maintenance system.
- This would include:
- Analysis of data from the system.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Identification of areas of improvement.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Implementation of LEAN manufacturing principles from above analysis.
- Managing budgets for Stock, Spares, Repairs, Improvement & Upgrades.
- Oversee installation and upgrade projects.
- Ensure all contractors have Work Permits.
- Running of appraisals, 1-2-1s & recruitment.
- Staff Training.
- H&S Compliance within the Engineering Department.
- Running Management Meetings.
- Compiling reports for Senior Managers on OEE, PPMs, Breakdowns and Improvements.
The business’ key drive across all of their sites at present is production efficiency. As such, they ideally are looking for candidates who have a background in High Volume production or FMCG, who can bring their knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques into the business and help bring further positive change.
To be successful as a Engineering Manager in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working as an Engineering Manager.
- Must have come from an Automated Production Environment.
- Must have previous experience implementing LEAN manufacturing processes.
- Must have a recognised Engineering Qualification.