- £50,000 - £55,000
- Pension + Health insurance + life assurance
- 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Immediate start
The role of Engineering Manager will be as follows:
- To develop, mentor and lead an established team of 12 engineers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement using models to improve the reliability of assets.
- Ensure all data is correctly recorded and reported to conform with audits and PPMs, using a function CMMS database.
- Full budget control.
- Working together with senior management team to ensure targets are met.
- Manage 3rd party contractors, putting in place expected working standards for work to be completed.
- Assist the project teams with short and long-term projects, providing engineering technical expertise.
- Look at ways to reduce cost across the site, including utilities management.
- Manage the team by KPIs and conducting regular performance reviews.
- Work closely with production and H&S to establish strong relationships.
Experience & background required for the role of Engineering Manager:
- Currently an Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager.
- Experienced in managing your own budget and full understanding of Profit and Loss.
- You must have worked in an engineering, manufacturing or FMCG related environment.
- You must possess a relevant Engineering qualification.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's leading service providers. A true market leader within their field, they operate out of 20 sites in the UK and have over 400 sites globally with turnover £3b+.
This company is a highly successful business with and provide a first class service to the NHS, carehomes and hospitality industry. As a company, they have experienced huge organic growth but have also acquired and are actively looking to win new contracts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that has a proven track record of giving a career path to the right people, with the chance to move in to an operations manager or general manager role in the future.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment on 07584204866 or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
REF: Engineering Manager AC9
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.