£55,000 – 60,000 + £6,300 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus + Medical Cover
My client is a leading global business providing who manufacture building materials across several sites in the UK including. The business employs over 500 staff in the UK and have had an excellent 2021 overachieving against expectation growth and are set for growth in 2022. The business is part of wider global group that has a turnover in excess of £1 Billion.
The company has a key site Derbyshire where they process and manufacture their products and are currently recruitment for an Engineering Manager who will take responsibility for the leadership of the site. The role will see you take responsibility for an engineering headcount of circa 14 and also have responsibility for the project team delivering Capex projects at site. The role is available with immediate effect so please apply online for consideration.
The business is looking for an Engineering Manager to take accountability for the engineering team of 14 at their main site, there are also a number of initiatives the company are focussing on within Engineering that you will be the driving force for, these include:
- Rolling out the implementation of OEE within engineering.
- Implementing and optimising the new planned maintenance system the business is installing.
- Budgetary control for Capex projects with over £1 million of investment pending in the next 12 months.
- Reviewing the structure of the engineering department to identify opportunities to make it more fit for purpose.
- Supporting the Continuous Improvement team on site with engineering input on projects.
- Identifying and delivering the training and development required for the engineering team.
- Daily performance management of the engineering team.
- Ensuring all contractors coming onto site are permitted to work.
- Presenting the engineering team performance to the wider senior management team at review meetings.
For this Engineering Manager role I am looking for someone with:
- Strong leadership capability
- Exposure to COMAH site work or chemical manufacturing
- A proven record of delivering change
- A positive mindset towards continuous improvement
- A grounding in OEE
For this Engineering Manager role you will receive:
- £55,000 – 60,000 basic salary
- £6,300 car allowance
- 10% performance bonus
- Personal Health Cover
- 5% employee Contributed Pension with 4% by the employer
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please email me an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation