- £75,000 - £85,000
- Car allowance + fuel supplement
- Profit related Pay
- Enhanced pension + life assurance
The role of Engineering Manager will be as follows:
- To develop, mentor and lead an established and large engineering team.
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement to ensure assets are at maximum reliability and availability.
- Set standards across the site to deliver good manufacturing standards.
- Lead all capital projects from cradle to grave.
- Be a champion for utilities and continue to look at ways of reducing usage.
- Develop a continuous succession plan within engineering including training, development, progression and performance.
- Ensure all data is correctly recorded and reported to conform with audits.
- Ensure 3rd party contractors and operating to company requirement, putting in place expected working standards for work to be completed.
- Continuously look at ways to reduce cost and wastage across the site, driving root cause analysis.
- Manage the team by KPIs, conducting regular performance reviews.
- Forge close working relationships with technical, production, hygiene and H&S to create one message across the business.
- Be part of the senior management team deputising direct managers when not available.
Experience & background required for the role of Engineering Manager:
- Experienced Senior Engineering Manager.
- You must have worked in an engineering, manufacturing or FMCG related environment.
- Worked within a highly automated environment.
- Proven background of delivering budget against performance.
- Managing large teams of engineers 20+.
- You must possess a relevant Engineering qualification.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's leading FMCG companies. A true market leader within their field, they provide the highest quality products.
This company is a highly successful business with a group turnover approaching £1billion. As a company, they have experienced huge organic growth but have also acquired other brands over the years. At present, the business is looking to develop its team of engineers through development programmes, internal and external training and recruitment of new Engineers to enhance their expanding team.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07584 204866 or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation