- Pension - matched 5% contribution + life assurance + health care
- 23 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
A Engineering Manager is required to work for a market leading food manufacturing business with over 28 years of trading history, this £multi-million operation has sustained YOY growth and withstood tough economic conditions. This is a testament to employee and customer satisfaction being at the forefront of strategic decisions, which has enabled this organisation to grow from humble beginnings into a UK powerhouse.
If you are an Engineering Manager, with a track record in managing change within food manufacturing or process organisations, then I have a fantastic role for you. You will have an input into strategic engineering decisions and have complete autonomy to initiate engineering projects across the site.
The Engineering Manager role will be as follows:
- Own, lead and implement the site effective maintenance strategy.
- Drive maintenance improvement through continuous improvement using reliability data, observations and maintenance improvement tools using various lean processes.
- Work closely with the CMMS (piranna) to drive engineering improvement throughout the site in every area.
- Cultural changes from a reactive maintenance team to a proactive maintenance function
- Manage a team of 6 Engineers, a planner and store person including 1-2-1’s, training and appraisals
- Develop and implement a robust PPM and TPM system
- Ensure Health & Safety, compliance and quality are adhered to
- Improve communication within the engineering functions and efficient reporting
The ideal Engineering Manager will have a combination of the following:
- Experienced working in a automated or FMCG environment
- A proven track record in leading an engineering function through change from reactive to preventive maintenance
- Strong background working with a CMMS systems.
- Lean manufacturing background or Six sigma
- A suitable engineering qualification
- Demonstrable track record in managing and leading a team
- Excellent remuneration package
- Fantastic training programme
- Long-term career progression
- See a project through and the change from start to finish.
- Full ownership of the CI, CMMS and PPM systems
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Adam Waite at ATA Recruitment, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.