Role – Engineering manager
Salary - £50,000 + Bonus!
Location – Stoke-on-Trent
Shift Pattern – 9am-5pm (Monday to Friday)
Pension – 6% Contribution
Do you want to work for one of the world leading materials handling business?!
I have an opportunity for a Engineering Manager to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £700million globally. The company deliver customer orders within millions per week. This is done through various state of the art machines.
My client is growing at a rate of nots with lots of opportunities to progress within the business. This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits and fantastic training.
As a Engineering Manager you will be the key point of contact with customers and the business. You will be responsible for maintaining the ongoing relationship the customer whilst ensuring the performance of the site from an operational and financial point of view remain strong. Key duties will involve:
- Running of computerised Maintenance system.
- This would include:
- Analysis of data from the system.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Identification of areas of improvement.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Managing budgets for Stock, Spares, Repairs, Improvement & Upgrades.
- Oversee installation and upgrade projects.
- Running of appraisals, 1-2-1s & recruitment.
- Staff Training.
- H&S Compliance within the Engineering Department.
- Running Management Meetings.
- Liaising with the Customer on a day to day bases.
To be successful as an Engineering Manager in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working as an Engineering Manager or Maintenance Manager.
- Must have a recognised Engineering Qualification
- Managed engineers, stores and CMMS systems
As a Engineering Manager, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- Monday to Friday
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.