Engineering Team Leader
£35,000-£38,000 + Pension + OT
Based in the Castleford area
Are you an experienced electrical and mechanical maintenance engineer with team leader/supervisory experience from a FMCG background?
Then apply now. I have a brand new role for a great company who can interview and start people immediately
Based in West Yorkshire this company manufacture innovative products that are in huge demand. They have a portfolio of blue-chip customers in the UK and abroad and are experiencing significant growth at the minute.
As a result, they are now looking for an engineering team leader to supervise their experienced maintenance department
- As an engineering Team Leader, you will still be very hands on and get involved in planned maintenance and machine breakdowns across a highly automated manufacturing plant. You will maintain all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard.
- You will also supervise a small but experienced team of maintenance engineers, ensuring planned maintenance activities are carried out breakdowns are handled effectively for minimum downtime
- You will also work with specialist contractors to ensure periodic services and breakdowns of machinery under warranty is carried out
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- The successful Engineering Team Leader can expect an excellent salary with opportunity for OT
- This is a great opportunity to make this job your own, to implement your own systems of improvement and be rewarded for being proactive
- Training and development opportunities
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.