Engineering Team Leader
Job title – Engineering Team Leader
£39,000 + OTE of up to £48,000 + Up to 10% companywide bonus + Overtime + 27 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday + Private healthcare + Death in service payment
Shifts – Monday to Friday – Regular days (Flexible working hours)
Location – Bradford
Our client is offering you the chance to work for a well-established market leader in the manufacturing industry. Millions of pounds have been invested into the site to ensure state-of-the-art machinery and world class facilities are at the hands of the engineering team.
As an engineering team leader, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting planned and preventative maintenance to help reduce the frequency of breakdowns
- Supervising an engineering team while also helping them develop through the use of coaching and mentoring
- Seeking improvements into processes and procedures and working with managers to initiate any improvements required
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Plus helping with other areas of the business as and when is needed
To be a successful engineering team leader it is required that:
- You possess strong leadership skills and are comfortable managing an engineering team
- You have an NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- You bare comfortable in fault finding both mechanically and electrically
What’s in it for you?
- Frequent opportunities for overtime to help increase your earning potential
- 27 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Private health cover
- Death in service payments double the amount of the basic salary
- Flexible working hours
To apply interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation