£45K-£60K Depending on Experience
Based in North Lincolnshire
- Are you an experienced environmental professional?
- Do you want to work for a global manufacturing giant?
Then apply now, my client is looking for an experienced environmental advisor to join their skilled SHE team.
A market leader in their field, this company is part of a global group that manufacture specialist chemicals into a variety of different industries. In these uncertain times this is an exceptionally secure business to join who can offer real job security and fantastic prospects.
Working as part of the SHE team, you use your expert knowledge of environmental policies and procedures to consult with different departments to ensure they are compliant with current regulations.
In this role you will be responsible for EMS: ISO14001Lead, Eu-ETS Management, Environmental Reporting (CE, Corporate and GRI), Environment Incident Investigation; RCA’s and Incident analysis, In field checks, audits and managing small projects.
- The successful Environmental Adviser will have:
- A safety or Environmental qualification - ideally to degree standard
- Experience of a similar role held within a manufacturing environment
- The ability to work well in a small team
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.