Field Service Engineer
Based in the Midlands region working from home
£28,000-£31,000 + 3K Bonus + 4K OT + Van
A market leader in the design, manufacture and service of electro-mechanical process plant across the UK. They have a large team of home-based engineers each covering a regional patch. The equipment is complex and the service engineer working on it will become a technical expert on the full product range.
- Working from home and covering the Midlands region your role is to conduct planned and reactive maintenance on customers sites in your patch.
- The role is mechanically biased so you can expect to work on process pipework, compressors, conveyors, pneumatics, valves and pumps.
- Electrically you will work on single and 3 phase systems, control panels, relays, invertors, PLC’s and instrumentation
- You will get to know your customers really well and develop relationships with them
- If you hold a NVQ3 Mechanical or equivalent and have worked on industrial machinery and like the sound of a field-based role then apply now.
- This role would suit a maintenance engineer in a factory looking for a field role
- My client has successfully recruited a number of engineers from the Navy into similar roles and would welcome applications from multi-skilled engineer who have worked on submarines or ships
- Full product training on complex machinery including PLC training, F-Gas, instrumentation
- A development programme that is linked to your salary
- A Fantastic salary and benefits package
- Long term career opportunities into senior service roles, or commission overseas
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation