Field Service Engineer –Yorkshire - Full product training
£28,000-£32,000 + Car + OT - anticipated earnings around £33K-£35K
- Are you a multi-skilled maintenance or service engineer?
- Do you have experience working on industrial machinery?
- Do you want training on fast moving automated machinery?
Interviews are scheduled for the week commencing 20th July
My client is a market leading designer and manufacturer of bespoke machinery sold into the food manufacturing industry. They have a portfolio of well known clients all over the UK
Full Product training is provided!
They have been growing rapidly over the last 12 months and are looking to add to their UK service team with a service engineer
- Working from home you will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance of electro-mechanical machinery on customers sites.
- The role involves electrical and mechanical fault finding with some PLC fault finding
If you are a qualified engineer with field service experience on industrial machinery, then we can train the rest.
- Electrically or mechanically qualified but multi-skilled
- You must live somewhere near the local area and be flexible to travel
- You must be a strong customer facer and a good problem solver
To apply please follow the online instructions or for more information please call the Leeds office of ATA Recruitment on 0113 2437374, alternatively, you can send a CV to email@example.com
*** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered or this role.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.