Job Title – Field Service Engineer
Location – South East
Salary package - £34,000 (OTE 40k)
Pension: 6% contribution
Holiday: 25 days + Bank holiday
Benefits: Company car or Van, Ipad, phone, fuel card
Do you want to work for one of the world leading materials handling business?!
Do you want to work at a state-of-the-art automated logistics?!
I have an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £300million globally. The company deliver orders which are in the thousands per Day. This is done through state-of-the-art machines including cranes, conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits and fantastic training.
As a Field Service engineer you role will consist of:
- Traveling to customers site across the south east.
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of the state-of-the-art kit on site.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project
To be successful as a field service engineer you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have an electrical qualification.
- Must be able to fault find on electrical and mechanical systems.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Ideally candidates would have previous experience as a Field Service Engineer but open to industry (not essential).
- Candidates can be based anywhere between Milton Keynes and Watford.
As a Field Service engineer you can expect:
- Holidays – 25 days + 8 statutory days
- Fully expensed company vehicle including fuel card which can be used for personal use.
- Smart Phone
- Company Uniform