Field Service Engineer
Monday to Friday
My client is a maintenance specialist who services and fixes industrial machinery for businesses across the country. They have been trading for over 30 years and mainly specialise in the waste and print industry. Due to continued success within the company I am looking for a field service engineer who wants to work for a highly successful business in a varied customer facing engineering role.
You will work with a team of 4 other field service engineers fixing breakdowns at customers sites all across the country. Your main responsibilities are as follows.
· Breakdown and PPM maintenance.
· Electrical and PLC fault finding.
· Working with components such as Inverters, 3 phase motors, Sensors, Contactors, Relays, Bearings, Belts and more.
· Fixing machinery such as Bailers, Compactors, Shredders, Conveyors, Packaging machines and more.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/attributes
· An engineering qualification
· A highly motivated and driven personality, the right candidate could become leader of the team.
· Very strong fault-finding skills.
· Happy to travel and work on waste management sites.
· Committed to doing overtime.
· A superb starting salary
· Great further earning potential, overtime is paid at 1.5 and 2.0 at the weekends.
· Company mobile phone and van.
· Life and Health insurance.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply online or instead send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact me on 07773207097 to discuss this opportunity further.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.