Mon-fri Days (7-4)
45 hours a week
My client specialises in the recycling of a wide variety of materials. Their specially designed site in enderby can handle 300,000 tonnes of waste material a year. The group as a whole recently invested millions into the building of the site to upgrade various sectors and massively enhance their capacity by 50%. With this in mind, they are looking for an experienced Forklift Engineer to join their growing team.
The Forklift engineer is responsible for maintaining the fleet of maual handling equipment across the 2 sites iN leicester. This is anything from fault finding, stripping and rebuilding and light fabrication. The forklift engineer will be working on both electrical and mechanical systems. You will be joining a strong engineering team led by an Engineering Manager who has been with the business for several years.
This Forklift Engineer role will involve:
- Maintenance on the current fleet of manual handling equipment e.g Counterbalances, Skid steers, Caterpillar, Volvo and telescopic handlers.
- Fault finding on electrical and mechanical systems
- Peforming engine diagnostics on the fleet.
- Fabricating and welding
- Isolation and repair of faults
- Stripping down and rebuilding
- Fault finding using a multimeter
- Working across 2 sites within the leicester area
To be successful in your application for this Forklift Engineer role you will need:
- A recognised engineering qualification
- Forklift Experience
- Experince working on manual handling equipment
- The ability to fault find on both mechanical and electrical systems
- Full UK driving license
- Comfortable working mon-fri days
- £35280k annual salary
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
- Company vehicle
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07522239944
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.