Group Energy Manager
Location – based anywhere in the UK, will require occasional visits to site locations
Salary - £75,000 – negotiable depending on experience
25 days + 8 bank holidays
Are you an Energy professional with a passion for driving impactful change in energy consumption, generation, and sustainability? Do you thrive on delivering change, optimising budgets, and ensuring compliance with stringent standards?
My client is a multi-sited company operating across 16 sites and employing over 14,000 staff in the UK. With a multi-million-pound turnover business, our client continues to grow from strength to strength using the latest technology while also minimising its impact on the environment.
They are renowned for their quality and customer service, offering their clients the finest choice of products.
The business is looking to employee an Energy Manager to manage the sites through exciting planned projects and changes over the next decades and beyond. You will be working with fantastic and highly skilled stakeholders who continuously strive to improve their site.
As an Energy Manager, you will oversee and drive the efficiency and usage utilities (gas, electric and water). You will lead efforts in energy consumption reduction, sustainable energy generation, and compliance. Your technical expertise, leadership skills, and meticulous approach to budgeting will help them achieve their environmental and operational objectives.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategies to optimise energy usage
- Implement, lead and drive initiatives to reduce energy consumption and drive sustainable energy generation
- Ensure strict compliance with ISO 50001 & ISO 140001, gathering all necessary data and overseeing documentation
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and fostering a culture of innovation
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to implement energy-efficient practices and achieve targets
- Assume responsibility for budget control, resource allocation, and cost-effective energy solutions
- Conduct thorough energy audits and assessments, translating findings into actionable recommendations
- Stay informed about industry trends, regulations, and technological advancements to drive continuous improvement
Qualifications and experience:
- Engineering qualification
- Experience in energy management
- Demonstrated experience in meeting environmental and energy standards
- Proven track record in lead a change in cultural behaviours through strong communication skills
- Experience of managing and running audits
- Strong analytical acumen, able to gather, interpret, and utilise energy data effectively
- Proficiency in budget management and resource allocation
Why join this company?
- Lead impactful initiatives that directly contribute to environment and operational excellence
- Competitive package and comprehensive benefits.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation