Head of Engineering – multi-sited
- Car allowance
- Company bonus
- Pension + life assurance
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
The role of Head of Engineering will be as follows:
- To manage all strategic activity of a large engineering function over two sites.
- Lead all project activity
- Ensure budgets are maintained and in place for future planning
- Develop succession planning
- Ensure energy usage is monitored and look at ways to reduce
- Be a champion for reducing their carbon footprint
- Be customer facing during audits
- Manage your direct reports, conducting performance reviews
- Look at ways to reduce cost across the site
- Ensure KPIs are hit
- Work closely with technical, production, hygiene and H&S to establish strong relationships
Experience & background required for the role of Head of Engineering:
- Experienced Senior Manager – Chief Engineer, Head of Engineering, Engineering Manager
- Managed a large team 30+
- You must have worked in an engineering, manufacturing or FMCG related environment.
- You must possess a relevant Engineering qualification.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK's leading food manufacturers. A true market leader within their field, they provide the highest quality products to all the major supermarkets and supply own label and branded.
This company is a highly successful business with a group turnover over £1billion. As a company, they have experienced huge organic growth but have also acquired other brands over the years. At present, the business is looking to develop its team of engineers through development programmes, internal and external training and recruitment of new Engineers to enhance their expanding team.
The successful Engineering Manager can expect superb career development and ongoing training, including further education. The business prides itself on its retention, therefore you can expect the full support of your line manager and a strong collaborative culture which is focussed on delivering excellence. Strong performance will always be rewarded with increased remuneration, responsibility and long-term career prospects
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Andy Crewe at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 07584204866 or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job –
REF: Head of Engineering
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation