HR & Site Administrator
£11.28 p/h – TTP (£22,500 p/a)
My clients are a leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery predominantly used in the processing of construction materials . They operate globally and have over 10,000 staff worldwide. This company maintain a healthy pool of projects despite the global pandemic and need to add to their existing HR team to ensure the continued efficient running of their Leicestershire site. If you are looking to start a career as a HR professional or you need a position which develops the skills you already have in that area, this a fantastic opportunity for you to learn as you earn. The company is committing to upskilling you and investing in your future.
Reporting into HR Manager, this role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR Function and to the site. This will include:
- Creating spreadsheet and reports using Excel
- Compiling data and statistics for internal teams
- Management of the company time & attendance system
- Maintence of personnel files
- Supporting during Absence, Disciplinary, Grievance, Performance Management meetings.
- Handling of company schemes and incentives
- Liaising with internal team and staff to resolve any issues / queries
- Organising social functions and company events
- Making preparations for site visitors
- General administration – filing, photocopying
What are looking for in a candidate:
- Personable, friendly and professional
- Ideally someone who has previously worked with time & attendance systems
- Very strong admin skills - Someone who has in a support role for at least 3 years
- IT literate – full Microsoft suite- strong Excel skills are a must
- Enjoys data input, has excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, happy to liaise with various parties
- Works well under pressure role, and can deal with conflict
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Someone ambitious who wants to develop and have a career in HR
What the company will offer the successful candidate:
- A career opportunity with a global business
- The chance to develop new skills and progress whilst you work
- Great working environment with a friendly team
- The opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 0116 2167015 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.