HR & Site Administrator
Circa £18k - £22k P/a (Temp to Perm)
My clients are a leading manufacturer of special purpose machinery predominantly used in the processing of construction materials . They operate globally and have over 10,000 staff worldwide. This company maintain a healthy pool of projects despite the global pandemic and need to add to their existing HR team to ensure the continued efficient running of their Leicestershire site. If you are looking to start a career as a HR professional or you need a position which develops the skills you already have in that area, this a fantastic opportunity for you to learn as you earn. The company is committing to upskilling you and investing in your future.
Reporting into HR Manager, this role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR Function and to the site. This will include:
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Providing first level HR advice to managers and team members
- Administration of the Site Time and Attendance System and Absence management
- Prepare monthly reports on key HR metrics such as Absence, Turnover, Overtime, etc.
- Assisting with Early Talent and Recruitment
- Maintenance and Upkeep of the Company Bike2Work Scheme, Cost Crusher Benefits Program
- Updating of the Site HR Intranet with latest forms and documents
- Upkeep of Site Electronic Communications and Notice Boards
- Upkeep of the Visitor Log of Foreign Guests for Tax Review Purposes, and of whereabouts of Site Team Members.
- Processing of invoices on online Basware portal
- Upkeep and Follow Up of New Starter, Promotions and Leaver Paperwork
- Filing, Photocopying, Letter Writing and other general administrative duties as and when required
- Prepare HR contracts like employment contracts, new hire induction, etc.
- Administration and follow up of Site Social Events, Team Member Survey Action Plan etc.
What are looking for in a candidate:
- Strong Administrator with ability to utilise Microsoft Office Applications in particular Excel Has HR knowledge with 1-2 years of working experience in HR environment, preferably in Manufacturing
- Familiar and comfortable in the use of Online Web Based Systems
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy Able to demonstrate Administrative Excellence
- Experience of Suggesting and Implementing Improvements
- Experience in use of Time and Attendance Systems or similar
To apply to this vacancy or to enquire about any other of the opportunities ATA has to offer please call 07827 256611 and ask for Robert Weatherhead. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or visit to see all of our current vacancies.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.