Injection Moulding Setter – (up to 12 positions available)
4 on 4 off – 12-hour shifts 7-7
£10.50 p/h – Day Shift
£11.50 p/h – Continental Shift – Days and nights
- Part of a team working on 120 injection moulding machines (Boy/Battenfeld/Arburg/Krauss Maffei & Demag) from 15tonne up to 100tonne.
- Operating up to 14,500 different tools that make around 70,000 different products, that we run in these machines.
- Changing tools over for different runs
- Set up the tool on the production line
- Prep the tool and make sure it’s ready for use
- Check water ways are clear and ready
- Run first off’s
- Do an initial run and check the part is correct
- Seek signed off from the quality team
Required skills and experience
- Injection moldings
- Experienced Setters/tool changers
- Has used injection moulding machines (e.g Boy/Battenfeld/Arburg/Krauss Maffei & Demag)
- Quals - preferably T/Set or P/Tech – is a couple of other ones he couldn’t remember the name
- Not concerned how much experience they have
- Any industry
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.