** Site Installation Electrician **
6 Month rolling contract
Location: Wrexham / North West
Gross rate: £20.00 - £23.00 p/h DOE
Limited Co. or Umbrella - Outside IR35
Food / Manufacturing / FMCG / Process
My client is a leading UK engineering projects and installations company, managing large installs for major blue chips manufacturers UK wide. They are recruiting for an experienced Site Installation Electrician for a 3-month rolling contract, with the likelihood of long-term extensions. You will be expected to work as part of a small team across sites UK wide (mainly Northern based) within FMCG & food process manufacturing.
The role of Site Installation Electrician will involve the following:
- Dismantling and re-installing of equipment to different sites
- Reading engineering drawing and schematics, ensuring work scope is adhered too
- Ensuring all cables and wiring is stripped out effectively and organised and noted up for re-installation
- Re-installations of cables and containment
- Data as well – collated and organised
- Ensure RAMs are being adhered (Risk Assessments & Method statements)
- Flexible to drive between sites
As Site Installation Electrician you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Time served electrical installations, 18th Edition, IPAF (ideally)
- JIB card, Site safety card
- Proven track record of electrical installations
- Pro-active, driven, Team payer, organised
- Food/beverage process industry experience highly preferable
- Supply your own industry standard tools/multi-meters etc.
The benefits of working for this company will include:
- Long term contract work
- Outside IR35 Ltd co. suitable
- Working for a UK leading engineering projects and installations company
- Varied and interesting projects
- All expenses – travel/digs covered etc.
I am looking to speak to talented Site Installation Electricians who are looking for a rewarding and challenging contract position. For more information, please contact Jon Caruso at ATA Recruitment.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation