Internal Sales Engineer
Salary - £25,000 – 32,000 + Quarterly Bonus Up to 2K + 25 day holiday + Excellent Training
ATA Recruitment is working with a leading provider of testing services for a great range of industries including military, defence, rail and telecoms. We have been working closely with the business for over a decade and have recruited many people for them who have gone on to have stellar careers with the business. The company has multiple sites across the UK and they are currently looking to recruit a new Internal Sales Engineer to be based from their Warwickshire business which provides bespoke mechanical testing services to customers.
The company operate globally with over 2,000 employees around the world with operations in the UK, USA, Europe and China. The company has ambitious plans to double its turnover in the next five years.
I am looking to speak to target sales engineers with some internal or external experience in selling an engineering or technical related product who would like to work for an industry leader in their field. Please apply online for a speedy consideration as the customer is looking to recruit the role with immediate effect.
The role of Internal Sales Engineer role will involve you turning enquiries for bespoke mechanical product testing services from their customers into confirmed orders. You will be given a number of existing customer accounts to nurture and develop and respond to new customer enquiries.
A typical sales process will include:
- Generating an enquiry for testing services from one of your customers or receiving a new enquiry from a new customer.
- Administering the enquiry accurately onto the company’s sales system,
- The Graduate Sales Engineer engages with the client to understand the customer requirement further both technically and commercially.
- You will need to understand the urgency of the enquiry, the level of competition for the quite, the budget the client has and what deciding factors the customer will have about who they choose to give the work to.
- You will then use an internal costing programme to find provide the customer with a proposed cost.
- The quote goes back to customer inside 48 hours and you follow up to close the order.
I am looking for an Internal Sales Engineer with
- An engineering qualification.
- Experience within an internal or external sales role for an engineering or technical related product or solution..
- You will need to be a target driven individual who is motivated by excellent customer service and delivering results.
- A love for dealing with customers.
- Excellent training and development on the company’s service and offering.
- Working for a company who are constantly growing and acquiring new businesses, creating lots of future opportunities within the business.
- Fantastic training plan to get you up to speed.
Please apply online to be considered for the role.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.