Junior Management Accountant
£27 - 30k with some flexible working, pension, early finish on a Friday
Exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge company and establish yourself in an organisation, with access to career advancement and to pursue further accountancy training.
This company has a full order book for the next 5 years so is very secure!!!
This role would be ideal for a Junior Management Accountant looking to establish their career in a fantastic, inclusive and fast paced environment.
The Role description for the Junior Management Accountant:
Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Close involvement in the quarterly and annual stock take process. Ensure the stock costing model is updated on a regular basis.
- Preparation of sales and profitability reports. Liaise with the Operational Managers regarding the profitability of product lines/customers.
- Support to the Operational Managers
- Close monitoring, reporting and control over the overhead expenditure.
- Responsible for preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Process improvement within both the accounting and operational areas. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop with the role.
The Person for the Junior Management Accountant:
• Relevant management accountancy experience in a technical environment (engineering, manufacturing, construction, telecoms).
• Some experience of ERP, MRP or SAP systems would be beneficial
• Articulate with good interpersonal skills.
Specialist manufacturer of a niche and bespoke product. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company for the long term, get great training and work in a pleasant and inclusive environment with a fantastic atmosphere.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend on email@example.com or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation