Role – Lead Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £42000 plus over time
Hours – Days (Monday to Friday)
Location – West Yorkshire
Holidays - 23 plus bank holiday
Other – 8% pension contribution, health, and life assurance
My client is recruiting for a Lead Maintenance Engineer to join their established and busy production site in West Yorkshire. They are a multimillion aware winning business who lead the way within packaging solutions and work with the biggest names in the retail sector. The Lead Maintenance engineer will work with the management team and will provide technical support to facilitate the execution of equipment/machinery maintenance strategies. You will drive improvement strategies, assist in the co-ordination and planning of shutdown outage periods, and assist in the development of tools and work management processes.
Other Responsibilities of the Lead Maintenance Engineer:
- Carry out repairs and routine on automated plant packaging equipment
- Prepare risk assessments
- Manage the Reliability related Root Cause Failure Analysis process.
- Be the go-to engineer on site to assist with emergency breakdowns
- Allocate daily work schedules to a team of 5 multi skilled engineers
- Promote best engineering practice in line with the company’s health and safety practices
- Ensure all staff are adhering to the work safety systems
- Modify and improve existing PPM schedule’s, as well as working towards a TPM environment.
Requirements of the Lead Maintenance Engineer:
- Recognised NVQ Level 3 engineering qualification or equivalent
- 2–3-year minimum hands-on maintenance experience in a FMCG environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to provide effective training – minimum 1 year
- Experience of PLC and Invertor control programming (Including safety PLC) and Shire PPM systems would be advantages.
If this sounds like a role for you and would like to find out more, please submit your application. I want to hear from you!
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.