Lead Maintenance & Projects Engineer (Regular days)
Salary - £35-£40k + OT
Shift – Days – Monday-Friday
Holiday - 33 days holiday entitlement
My Client are looking for an apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer to join their busy production site in West Yorkshire. You will provide breakdown and maintenance cover on a varied range of machinery. They have recently heavily invested in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment involving high sped production machinery. You will join other multi skilled engineers and work on machinery such as, pick and place robots, power presses, pneumatics and many more.
With a massive manufacturing function this means they have immense opportunity to progress internally if this is something that interests you please apply now!
As a Maintenance & Projects Engineer you will be responsible for both Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks and reacting to Breakdowns as they arise on a wide range of automated production equipment. You will also carry out continuous improvement projects and installations of new equipment
To be successful in your application as a Maintenance & Projects Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- HNC Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- BS7671 wiring regulations 17th edition or 18th edition (desirable)
- Strong level of multiskilling
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer ideally from an FMCG background
- Continuous improvement and capital project experience
- Knowledge of PLC (Mitsubishi and Siemens)
- Familiar with inverters and drives
- Able to work autonomously
As a Lead Maintenance & Projects Engineer, you can expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Generous bonus structure
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- Contribution pension
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer and looking for a new challenge then apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website