3 shift rotation, Monday to Friday
43K plus paid overtime and excellent training
My client is one of the world’s largest materials handling businesses. They have been trading for over 100 years are a multi-billion-dollar business and provide services in more than 200 countries globally making them a household name in their field.
The company continuously invest in new automation and people to make their business operations as efficient as possible. As a result, the business is looking to add another Maintenance Engineer to their team at state-of-the-art site in the Castle Donnington.
The site consists of a large installation of automated conveyor and picking systems. The on-site team of maintenance engineers are split across 3 shifts, and you will be responsible for all maintenance related activities for the automation at site.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown work on the equipment at site.
- Responding to equipment breakdowns and solving any electrical or mechanical issues identified.
- Carrying out electrical fault finding to diagnose electrical problems.
- Daily reviews and checks on the system when in operation.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in the process.
To be successful in your application for this role you will need:
- A level three or equivalent engineering qualification.
- To be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a maintenance engineering role previously.
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding skills.
The chosen candidate can expect excellent initial and on-going training, the support of a tight knit team. Working in one of the fastest growing as well as most stable sectors you can also expect good long-term prospects and increased remuneration.
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation