Line Setter / Maintenance Technician
£24,200 including SA + Production bonus
Monday – Thursday 3pm – 11pm
Friday 11:30am – 7:30pm
We are currently recruiting for a Line Setter / Maintenance Technician for a manufacturing business in Peterborough. My client has gone from strength to strength during recent months with new products being launched. The reason for this vacancy is due to growth and therefore is an immediate need.
The successful candidate will:
- Change over, clean and set up production lines ready for the next batch of product
- Complete all document sheets and keep lines clean and tidy, adhering to heath and safety
- Work closing with the engineering team and escalate major breakdowns to ensure line is kept running
- Complete minor maintenance tasks such as: changing parts, adjusting sensors and greasing bearings.
- Support the engineering team with planned maintenance by reporting any faults and suggesting ideas.
- Working well within a team and working closing with a cell team and production staff.
For more information on this role please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org