£30K-£31K + OT + Pension plus early finish on a Friday
Based near Sheffield
This well-established manufacturing company are markets leaders in a niche industry sector. They produce specialist tools and ancillary equipment used by companies all over the world.
The facility in South Yorkshire is equipped with metal forming machinery such as presses, CNC machines, material handling solutions, heat treatment and forging operations. They need an experienced maintenance electrician to support their existing team
- Working regular days the maintenance electrician will conduct planned and reactive maintenance across a wide range of plant and machinery.
- The role will involve mainly electrical but some mechanical maintenance activities.
- Electrically you can expect to work on single and 3 phase systems, AC/DC motors, invertors, drives, relays and PLC controlled equipment.
- Mechanically you will be working on welding machinery, CNC’s, heat treatment plant and furnaces
- The ideal maintenance electrician will be apprentice trained to NVQ level 3 as a minimum
- You must have experience within an automated manufacturing environment
- Some of the equipment is quite old so fault finding skills and reactive maintenance experience is essential
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation