Job Title – Controls Engineer
Location – Castle Donnington
Salary package - £46,000 + Overtime
Shifts- 3 shift – 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
As a Controls Engineer you will be working for one of the world’s largest parcel delivery business. They have been established well over 100 years with no sign of them slowing down! Through some massive investment across the UK with new sites and cutting-edge machinery they continue to be the market leader in their trade.
My client has over 50 sites across the UK with this site being a brand new fully automated site with some of the latest technology on the market. Due to such a high number of sites, you will have endless opportunity to work your way up in the business or site step in to a different role. This is a career and not just a job!
As a Control engineer your role will consist of:
- Working on Siemens S7 TIA plugging in with a laptop to interrogate faults and small modifications
- Support automation system projects with equipment and applications
- Being customer facing and representing the business in a professional manner
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
To be successful in your Control Engineer application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
- Must have an electrical qualification.
- Ability to fault find and diagnostics on PLCs
The Benefits – As a Control Engineer.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Working with the latest automation and PLC’s on the market
- Company Uniform
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation