Maintenance Engineer, £50,200 + Based in Leicester and Working Panama Nights
We are excited to be working with a market leader within the food manufacturing industry and are supporting our client in their search for a maintenance engineer to join their well-established site in the Leicester area.
Our client has been operating for over 100 years and in that time has become of the biggest food suppliers in the UK. In the process of becoming a market leader, our client now supplies a wide range of businesses like the major supermarkets in the UK leading to a turnover of over £1Billion.
The business has been growing year on year, and their growing reputation in the quality of their food has seen them be awarded numerous awards for food quality practises. Furthermore, as they have become a market leader, they have continued to invest, with the vision of adding multiple sites to their business along with newer machinery for the current sites.
The role is a mix of electrical and mechanical tasks. Therefore, as the Maintenance Engineer onsite, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance
- Reacting to breakdowns
- Completing remedial repair work across a busy manufacturing site.
- Maintaining machinery such as conveyors, mixers, depositors, flow wrappers and bespoke machinery specific to this site.
- Fault finding on automated machinery
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, you will need:
- Must have a minimum Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Must have experience with Fault Finding on 3 Phase Machinery.
- To be comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Great Pension Scheme.
- Full Product Training
- Undertake further qualifications with funding from the business such as HNC.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation