Role: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £45,000 + Up to £4k annual bonus + training
Shifts: Mon - Fri Days
Location: Edmonton, Bedford and Boreham.
Including a fully expensed company van.
ATA are working exclusively with a high-end metal recycling company currently turning over more than £1 billion per year globally. With a strong footing in the UK market, they have found themselves undergoing huge growth within the multiple sites across the UK. As a company that is built on self-development and improvement, this business currently reinvests over 90% of their profits back into the site and the engineers, offering both internal and external training within the role. With the prevalence of recycling being ever more important around the world the business has no sign of slowing its growth in the foreseeable future.
Therefore, if you are looking to work for a company that value their engineers and reinvest into the business then this is the perfect role for you. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a team of 4 engineers and further develop their career in a day’s-based maintenance role whereby you will have the freedom to work for a global business with the advantages of maintaining the benefits of a family run business.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Previously, this company outsourced a lot of their engineering function from contractors but now find themselves going through a huge change to bring all engineering in house. Because of this, the role will include all aspects of engineering, but also the involvement in making the site your own by implementing new PPM schedules and being involved in continuous improvement projects across site.
- Reactive and PPM work on various shredders, sheers, mobile plant equipment, granulators, presses, and general recycling equipment.
- Electrical responsibilities including fault finding, working with sensors, relays, contactors, and control panels along with swapping like for like components.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as pipework filler, sealers, valves, pumps, bearings, belts, and hydraulic equipment.
- Working a day’s role of 45 hours a week Mon – Fri (flexible on hours as long as contracted 45 hours a week are met).
- Predominantly working out of Edmonton but a fully exposed company van is provided for travel between the 2 other local sites.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding on electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well within a team.
- Be motivated in a working environment.
- Be comfortable working both inside and out.
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- A fully expensed company van to commute to and between sites.
- Onsight training, learning any specific requirements of the kit.
- Up to £4k annual bonus.
- A competitive basic salary.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
- Prospect of internal promotion as well as vacancies all over the world.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation