£25,000 – £35,000
Our client is an innovative FMCG manufacturer who have been trading successfully for over 100 years. They are a truly global business with sites all over Europe which supply their product to thousands of customers worldwide across more than 50 countries. The reason for their success is the diverse range of products they offer which allows them to manufacture goods to businesses in the world’s most profitable industries. The company are currently turning over 100 million pounds and as a result of continued success, I am looking for a Maintenance Engineer excited to join a global forward-thinking business to work on advanced industrial machinery.
You will work as the sole Maintenance Engineer alongside the Engineering Manager on a busy production site. You both report to the production manager and your main responsibilities are as follows.
- PPM and Reactive maintenance of the 5 production lines on site.
- This includes extrusion machinery, conveyors, packaging machines and more.
- Swapping components like for like such as rollers, belts, bearings, gearboxes, motors, inverters and more.
- Basic electrical fault finding.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have the following skills/attributes
- Industrial maintenance experience.
- Happy working a permanent late shift.
- A recognised engineering qualification.
- Strong fault-finding skills.
- A competitive starting salary.
- Superb in-house training, the Engineering Manager is open to sending the right candidate on external courses.
- 20 days holiday and all Bank holidays off Overtime paid at 1.5
- If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply online or instead send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact me on 01162167004 to discuss this opportunity further.
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.