Job Title – Maintenance Engineer (Either Bias)
£38,500 + OTE of £44k + Overtime + Progression into Senior Role + 12% Pension Contribution + Training Opportunities Aboard + Private Health Care Long Weekends Off + 8x Death in Service Payment and Many More Benefits!
Week 1 – Monday to Thursday - 2pm – 12am
Week 2 – Tuesday to Friday – 6am – 4pm
Week 3 – Monday to Thursday - 5am – 3pm
Week 4 – Tuesday to Friday – 6am – 4pm
Location – Pontefract
Our client is looking for a maintenance engineer to join a global FMCG company who supply into the retail sector! As a maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for conducting planned and reactive maintenance on a range of different machinery while hopefully aiming to progress through the ranks of the company into a senior position!
As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for:
- Conducting planned and reactive maintenance while working in a team environment
- Fault finding both mechanically and electrically on a range of different components
As a maintenance engineer, our client requires:
- You to have an NVQ level 3 or equivalent in either electrical or mechanical engineering
- Preferably some ability of multi skilling however training is offered if not
- Previous background in a manufacturing environment
You will receive the following benefits as a maintenance engineer:
- Progression opportunities into senior roles
- Training opportunities abroad
- 4 day working week
- Overtime available at 1.5x – perfect for engineers looking to boost their earning potential
- Private health care
- 12% employer pension contribution
- Life Assurance and many other benefits!
If you’re a maintenance engineer interested in the role, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation