Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 + Annual bonuses
4% Matched Pension + Paid overtime at 1.5 + 25 days holiday + Bank holidays off! + Life assurance + lots of training available on bespoke equipment.
On target earnings: £48,000+
3 Shift rotation.
ATA are proud to be recruiting for a globally recognised, specialist manufacturer. With over 80 sites across 35 different countries, our client boasts job security, investment, and a high staff satisfaction rate. This business leads the way in the construction supply market and develops a unique product for a range of needs such as large-scale projects, commercial spaces, and residential projects including, works of public interest. This is an amazing opportunity for any Maintenance Engineer looking to work for a business that invests in you and recognises you for your hard work.
Duties of a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
You’ll be tasked with the daily maintenance of all plant machinery on site. This is a fast-paced environment so it’s perfect for a Maintenance Engineer who enjoys getting their hands dirty. Our client offers an amazing induction programme, and you can expect bundles of hands-on training.
You can expect your day to include:
- Pneumatic equipment.
- 3 Phase motors and fluid transfer machinery.
- Pumps and pipe work.
- Industrial mixers.
- Fault finding electrically and mechanically.
- Using Engineering drawings.
- Various mechanical components such as gearboxes, bearings, and valves.
A successful Maintenacne Engineer application:
For this role, the right candidate will need to:
• Hold a Level 3 Engineering qualification.
• Experience Fault Finding on 3 Phase machinery.
As a Maintenance Engineer you can expect:
- Bank holidays off!
- Supportive team.
- Competitive shift pattern and salary.
- The chance to work with a global business.
- Bundles of training, including qualifications.
- Paid overtime + holiday.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation