Maintenance Engineer, based in Wellingborough, Working Double Days, earning £50,000 to £55,000
We are excited here at ATA to be presenting you with a maintenance engineering opportunity to join an industry leading processing and manufacturing firm. The suitable maintenance engineer will be joining their well-established site based in the Wellingborough area.
Our client currently operates worldwide and has been established for over 50 years, highlighting our client’s strong position within the market. This is further emphasised by the turnover of the firm by the end of 2022 reaching a high of £1.5 Billion in annual turnover. Alongside this with plans to further increase the sites efficiencies, there will be multiple opportunities to progress as more technical roles grow within the site.
As our client has grown from one initial site to additional sites around the world, they have been able to develop their sites into state-of-the-art facilities, winning awards in the process such as the “Best sustainability initiative” award. This further enforces our client into a very stable position within the UK market and is growing bigger each year.
During your time as the maintenance engineer on site, you will be expected to work both on either the mechanical or electrical elements of the machinery as these disciplines are kept separate. Therefore, as the maintenance engineer onsite, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance.
- Reacting to breakdowns.
- Completing remedial work across a busy site.
- Maintaining machinery such as conveyors, x-ray systems and automated bagging systems
- Fault finding on mechanical and electrical components.
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, you will need:
- Must have a minimum Level 3 Engineering Qualification, Eg: NVQ, B-Tech, City and Guilds.
- To be comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Open to different industry experience as well as level of experience.
- Full Machinery Training
- Opportunities to progress.
- Great Work Culture with a close-knit team.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation